- Made from lightweight and breathable compound fabric, our back brace posture corrector providing all day comfort. You can wear the posture brace at home or work and hardly to be noticed under clothes. For your better experience, we will throw in a pair of armpit pads on your posture support brace.
- Our unisex posture brace with adjustable straps has been designed to be easy to put on. By using straps, you can easy to adjust the tightness of back support brace as you wish without help. The range of back posture corrector applies to around 30-45’’ chest sizes.
- Wearing our back posture corrector is a great way to stretch muscles and take some pressure off, therefore use the back support brace regularly can repair your muscles strain and damaged spine effectively. The posture brace especially work for office worker, the aged, kids, and the people with shoulder or back injuries.
DO YOU NEED A BACK POSTURE CORRECTOR ?
- Are you constantly hunched over acomputer or cell phone ?
You are not alone; Because of technology our posture is the worst it's ever been.
Finally, there's a quick and easy way to improve your posture - The WYLLIELAB posture corrector.
WYLLIELAB Back Posture Corrector Features :
Enhance Temperament and Confidence
Look Straighter and Taller
Light and Comfortable
Adjustable for Convenience
Back Pain Relief
Fit 30-45'' Chest Circumference
Why I feel pain when using this posture corrector ?
- It’s normal to feel mild discomfort and awkward at first, because most of us have been slouching for years.
But soon you will notice an increase in your awareness of your posture, and sitting and standing upright will begin to feel natural.
When you feel pain, you may make the posture corrector a little loose and put the armpit pads we give away on your armpit.
How to adjust the tightness of my back posture corrector for the best results?
- We suggest you to divide 3 courses into 3 weeks as follows :
Adaptation period: Should not be too tight for giving your back and spine a little time to adapt slowly.
Adjustment period: Might make your posture brace a little tight to improve your posture.
Maintenance period: Keep the tightness of posture corrector in order to maintain your muscles memory.
How long do I wear the posture corrector each time ?
- We suggest you begin with 15 minutes and increase the time slowly from 15 minutes to 2 hours.
You may increase or reduce the time base on your own situation or feeling.