1. Powerful chip performance. Quick analysis Gets results in 7 seconds
2. Only a small amount of blood is needed.
3. Two units. Convertable between mmol/L and mg/dL
4. One press to push out the test strip. Avoid pollution
Power supply: CR2032 Button Battery(included)
Unit: mmol/L & mg/dl
Test Range: 1.1-33.3mmol/L(20-600mg/dL)
Test Sample: Capillary whole blood
Min Add Volume : 1uL
Test Time: 7s
Battery Requirement: a CR2032 3.0V Button Cell
Battery Life: About 1000 times for test
Memory Value: 200times
HCT Range : 30-55%
Operation Temperature : 1-40° C
How To Use?
1. Insert the test strip into the blood glucose meter
2. Put the lancet into the blood collection machine
3. Use a blood sampling machine to pierce your finger and let the blood flow out
4. Collect a small amount of blood with one end of a blood test strip
5. Waiting for test result
6. Pop up the test strip
1* Blood glucose Meter(with button battery)
1* Blood collection instrument
1* Plastic box
50 pcs Test strips
50 pcs Lancets
1. Please use up the test strips within 3 months once you open the vial.
2. If you need more blood glucose test strips and blood collection needles, please go to our store to buy them.
3. In order to ensure the accuracy of the measurement results, please purchase the blood glucose test paper corresponding to the machine.
4. Do not drink alcohol
5. The boxes and instructions of the glucose meter are all in English
6. Medical grade glucose meter and the hospital also uses this product. The results of the glucose meter test are accurate.
7.Best time for measuring:
(1)Fasting plasma glucose( At least 8 to 10 hours without any food, except water).
(2)2 hours after a meal (The timing starts from the first bite)
8. Normal range:
(1)Fasting blood glucose (FBG):3.9-6.1m mol/L(70-110 mg/dL).(2)Postprandial blood sugar (2 hours after a meal):3.9-7.8m mol/L(70-140mg/dL).
9.Unit conversion formula:
The blood glucose concentration usually has two methods: one is the mmol/L, the other is the mg/dL. The two glucose concentration units can be converted to each other, the conversion coefficient is 18. Converted from mmol/L to mg/dL is the former(mmol/L) multiply 18;conversely by mg/dl to mmol/L is former(mg/dL) divided by 18.
(1)Should wait for the alcohol to volatilize thoroughly because the residual alcohol will affect the measured values.
(2)The first blood you've collected can not be used as a test sample, that it may be mixed with the tissue fluid.